Li2 welcomes you to the exciting world of machine learning.
With the exponential growth of data and availability of high computational power, machine learning is being used to solve many real world problems by major organisations around the world.
This two day hands-on workshop will give you an understanding about handling data and implementation of machine learning algorithms/ models to solve cutting edge problems. This workshop will also introduce you to basics of deep learning concepts like neural networks and computer vision.
The workshop outlines the following concepts:
- Python for data science.
- Data handling.
- Supervised learning- Regression, Classification.
- Unsupervised learning- Clustering.
- Artificial Neural Networks(ANNs).
- Image Processing and Convolutional Neural Networks(CNNs).
Hands-on session will include:
- Data aquisition and manipulation using python modules like pandas, numpy.
- Implementation of learning algorithms.
- Data visualisation using matplotlib and tkinter modules.
- Building and training neural networks from scratch using Tensorflow, Keras.
- Object detection and recognition using OpenCV.
- Hackathon and project ideation
- Open project session and idea implementation (group)
Material and support for post workshop reference available.